To show that God wants us to have a childlike faith.
These are meant to spark conversation within your group. Use one, use none, or use them all. Most importantly feel out where your group is at and get them talking. You can find some ice breaker games / discussions in the leader hub as well!
- How was everyone’s week?
- What was your favorite movie as a child?
Whats the craziest thing you’ve ever seen a younger sibling or child do?
READ MARK 10:13-15 & HEBREWS 11:1 & HEBREWS 11:6
Encourage your Crew to open their Bibles (or app) and ask one of them to read the passage.
- In these two passages we lean a lot about faith. What sticks out to you?
- why do you think in Hebrews he says that “without faith it’s impossible to please God?
- Thinking of the message Wednesday and the passage in Mark, what does childlike faith look like?
MAKE IT PERSONAL
- Wednesday we learned that childlike faith is three things: Trusting, Joyful, and Stubborn. Which one sticks out to you? Which one is the hardest for you?
(RECAP: JOYFUL: that no matter what comes our way our faith isn’t changed. That we are joyful in what God brings no matter what. We set the temperature, and our attitudes are not changed based on what happens. TRUSTING: That we live and function as if God is going to do what He said he would do. STUBBORN: No one and nothing can shake what I believe)
- What are things that build faith in our life? Good influences? Worship? Wednesday nights? Messages? Prayer? Being in God’s word? What builds your faith?
ACT ON IT
God is calling us to live a life of real authentic audacious faith, one that’s Childlike. What can you do this week to live out big faith in God?
To live our big faith, we need others. We need encouragement from your crew. Commit to reaching out this week to someone in your Crew to remind them that God is for them, and that they can have big faith no matter the circumstance.