To show how consistency in the life of a believer is important.
These are meant to spark conversation within your group. Use one, use none, or use them all. Most importantly feel out where your group is at and get them talking. You can find some ice breaker games / discussions in the leader hub as well!
- If you had a free weekend, and money wasn’t an option, what would you spend the weekend doing?
- What’s something that you do every weekend right now?
- Does your family or friends have any traditions? Yearly, monthly, weekly?
READ GALATIANS 6:9
Encourage your Crew to open their Bibles (or app) and ask one of them to read the passage.
- He says here to not grow tired of doing good. Why would anyone grow tired of doing good?
- What do you think he means by “in due season you will reap if we don’t give up”?
MAKE IT PERSONAL
- Consistency is Key. What do you do to be consistent in following God / making your relationship with God a priority?
- On Wednesday we talked about 3 reasons why many people give up on consistency. Feeling as if God has stopped giving things, feeling that God stopped talking, and feeling like we are not seeing God move. Have you ever experienced any of those? Have you ever felt like giving up on consistency?
- Galatians 6:9 says we will reap a good harvest if we don’t give up. God has tied a direct promise to consistency. Have you ever experienced a time where you saw God come through after you decided not to give up?
ACT ON IT
- What are the areas you need to be more consistent in? Bible, prayer, standards, moral lines. Identify them and write them down somewhere.
- How can you help not only yourself be more consistent, but also the others in your Crew? What could you all do together to be more consistent?
Ask your Crew if there is anything that we can pray for, write them down, and then end the night in prayer. Encourage another student to kick off the prayer and then you finish up.