Ladies! Join us for a fun day at FD Roosevelt State Park in Pine Mountain, Georgia, on April 21!
Meet at the Sharpsburg Campus on Saturday, April 21, at 8:00AM.
*Registration is Closed*
We will be going to Roosevelt Riding Stables. The trail ride is an hour and novices are welcome. This trail will be easy-going around the base of the mountain. Afterwards, if all are up for it, we can take a short hike (weather permitting) or do lunch at the famous Bulloch House in Warm Springs.
- We may need a few volunteer drivers depending on the number who join. Be prepared to chip in for gas if needed (recommended $3-5 per person for this trip).
- Expect it to be an all day event - returning home late afternoon/evening.
- Please bring a lunch or money for lunch, plenty of water, and any essentials needed.
- It is HIGHLY recommended to wear jeans and proper shoes for this trip.
- Please feel free to invite any friends who would also enjoy and benefit from our outings - we just ask that they be 18 or older. It is not required to be a member of Crossroads Church to join and be included in our group.