The Benevolence Ministry of Crossroads Church is designed to help families find a longterm solution to chronic financial struggles stemming from under employment and poor financial management. To be eligible for our program, you must be willing to allow complete financial transparency and work closely with one of our lay financial counselors for a 12-month period.
If you are interested in applying for this program, please email a brief explanation of your situation and the help you are seeking, including a list of your income and expenses, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information and to download the application, please click the button below.
- Bridging the Gap - 770-683-9110
- Community Action/Improvement - 770-253-3864
- Coweta Community Food Pantry/One Roof - 770-683-7705
- Coweta WIC Office - 706-298-6080
- DFACS/Food Stamps - 877-423-4746
- FBC Newnan - 770-253-0797
- Friendship Baptist Church - 678-446-5883
- HFL Senoia - 770-906-4286
- Real Life Center - 770-631-9334
- Salvation Army - 770-251-8181
- St. Vincent DePaul - 678-892-6163
- I-58 Mission - 770-301-8368
- Atlanta Taskforce Homeless - 404-447-3678
- Calvary Refuge Center - 404-631-5309
- Carroll County Emergency Shelter - 770-834-1141
- Housing Authority of Newnan - 770-253-6461
- N/C Habitat for Humanity - 770-252-9049
List of available food pantries in our area:
- I-58 Mission - Thursday from 12:00pm until 2:00pm by appointment only; 2450 Hwy. 85 in Senoia; 770-301-8368
- Coweta County Food Pantry at One Roof - Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 1:00pm until 4:00pm; 255 Temple Avenue
- Brigding the Gap - Saturday signed in by 9:00am (first 75 families); 19 1st Ave.
- AO House at FBC Newnan - Monday through Wednesday from 8:30am until 9:30am; 68 Madison Street
- Salvation Army - Tuesday and Thursday from 9:00am until 12:00pm; 670 Jefferson Street